Monday, October 01, 2007

Bilocation & Unexpected Miracles

This week, I would like to share with you an unusual miracle that happened earlier this summer. I believe that those who have been pressing in for a new level of Glory and supernatural abilities are being graced with these unexpectedly in this hour. These are not just healing abilities, prophecy or any of the standard spiritual gifts listed in 1 Corinthians 12. What God is releasing is are unusual miracles as the scriptures say were worked by Paul in Acts 19:11, as well as signs and wonders like those done among the people in Acts 2 and 5.

Throughout history, a common experience among miracle workers and ecstatics is bilocation – when the believer’s body appears in two places at one time.

I had a bilocation experience of my own that occurred on my 31st birthday. Scheduled to visit Ireland for a conference over the summer, I felt that the Lord would have me pull back from the originally planned European itinerary. While I cancelled my own itinerary, our associate ministers Dave Vaughan and Justin Abraham continued to conduct the meetings. While I was at home, part of me longed to be in Ireland, as if I was supposed to go – although the Lord had clearly told me not to do so.

While David was speaking at the meeting in Ireland on my birthday, he and Justin had felt like I was with them the entire day. They were even joking, saying, “The spirit of Crowder is with us!”

That day in the meeting, Dave looked up, surprised to see me standing there, against the wall in the church. He assumed I had just come as originally planned to surprise them, as I was still scheduled to meet up with them a week later. But then, just as soon as he saw me with his open eyes, I vanished into thin air. He had so clearly seen me that he said something about it to the people there. Then, only moments later, he looked again, and there I was standing against the wall in the very same place he had seen me earlier. At this point, he knew this experience was from the Lord.

Meanwhile, due to the time difference, I was still sleeping at home in America. That morning, when it occurred, my wife dreamed that we were planting two seeds. How would you like God to enable you to plant two separate seeds at once? Watch out for more than just bilocation in these days. Miracles of trilocation (three places at once) and even multilocation (showing up numerous places at once) will be more and more common as the Glory of God invades the earth.

Interestingly, we had specifically prayed for some time that the Lord would allow us to experience the miracle of bilocation. But when it happened, it came unexpectedly, without notice.

Bilocation has also happened to Jeff Jansen, a minister friend who showed up at a Christian conference while he was elsewhere eating with some friends. During the meeting with these friends, Jeff was eating some supernatural manna that had fallen earlier in a revival meeting. But at the same exact time, he was signing into the conference and greeting about 30 separate people that witnessed him. Jeff simply said, “Bless you” to each of them.

Jeff only remembers eating with the couple, however, he says he was intoxicated on the Glory at the time and that he felt like he was two places at once. Likewise, I have no recollection of being in Ireland.

One of the strangest stories of this century is that of Padre Pio, the mystic and stigmatist whose life was full of bizarre occurrences. During the world war when a squadron of planes was flying over an Italian town to bomb it, they reported seeing a monk, floating in mid-air over the city, as well as a type of force field that prevented them from firing their munitions. The confused commander called them back in, and sent another group of planes to finish the job. However, the second group reported the same scenario: flying monk with force field.

After the war, the commander visited this small Italian town, and realized it to be the home of famed Padre Pio, whom he recognized perfectly from the pilots’ descriptions. Not only had Padre Pio been flying over the town, but he was also bilocating at the same time (his body showing up two separate places at once!). During this entire time, Pio had been interceding heavily for his city that it would be protected. In awe of what had happened, the army commander came to faith.

We should understand that miracles can overlap simultaneously in the Glory realm. Just as Padre Pio levitated and bilocated at the same time, so have many believers glowed with visible light surrounding their bodies whilst being lifted from the ground. Sometimes, this Heavenly aura is so bright and dazzling that it lights up an entire room.

This level of unusual wonders is almost always affected by the Lord through the ministry of angels. We would encourage you to expect the unexpected in this season. This is a season of surprises. Many of you will feel yourselves getting into the Christmas spirit early this year, because God is going to drop some unusual gifts in your lap.

We would encourage you to join both Jeff Jansen and John Crowder for The New Mystics Great Lakes Regional Glory Conference held in Kenosha, Wisconsin (halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee). We are expecting a dynamic release of unusual signs and Glory to accompany this event, held Nov. 1-3. The event is free, but please register online at www.thenewmystics.org to ensure seating.

6 Comments:

Blogger eaglesheight said...

Hi John! Cool testimonies...will you pray for me and my wife Kristi? We have been in a season of testing and fire and we felt that today God is taking us out of that season into something "new". We both have a passion for being ministers of the presence of God and bringing the kingdom of God to earth wherever we go. We are living in Finland now but will be returning home (to Dallas, TX) at the end of this month. God has used us to heal a few people here and there but we are believing and hoping for more as well as angelic visitations, signs and wonders. Thanks for praying for us and we just say yes and amen! May God continue to bless you and your family, and may your love abound more and more as you grow in the knowledge of Him!

onward,
Peter Louis
petelouis@gmail.com

1:16 PM  
Blogger JeepThang said...

Nice blog!

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your comments are interesting enough for us to try to see you in Hope Mills, NC the 16th & 17th. However we can not find a church on Bullard St. now can we get past a message machine and Michael Bost, the Pastor is not listed in the telephone book. Are you positive that you will be at a church in that town?

4:19 PM  
Blogger Joel Spencer said...

Interesting stuff. I'll return to look into it all some more.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have become truly desperate to see His light visibly shining in the increasingly deep darkness around us; the intensity with which I am seeking this is growing exponentially - I can see what should be happening so clearly in my spirit and I cry out for it to manifest all the time - the birth of Jesus demonstrated this in perfection and where His spirit is moving in the earth realm, the visible glory light should shine. You have encouraged me greatly with your writings to press in with even greater fervency for the manifestation of glory light to appear all over the places and people in and through whom Jesus is living in fullness and power - over those who can truly say, It is no longer who live, but Christ who liveth in me. I am packed and ready for my move to Griffin 1-12-08 and am very excited about what God will do. Thank you. Amen.

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last Easter (March 07), I was at a church that has been experiencing a move of God's presence for sometime. They had been meeting nightly for six months at that time. Many people received healing, and on certain nights of prayer for healing, it seemed like certain afflictions were being targeted. That night person after person was prayed for for the healing of diabetes. Everytime other people with diabetes were prayed for, I felt like a spirit of infirmity attached to me get very uncomfortable. Finally, I received prayer and received a huge deliverance. It was the most intense night of my life. I felt so tired by the end of the more than 2 hours of prayer.(kinda like I had been hit by a truck) I had mistakenly seen diabetes as part of my identity until that time of deliverance. That night I stayed at my friend's house and right before I went to sleep my father phoned at 2am his time from 2 states away. I thought either he accidentally hit a button on the phone or God gave him a dream and told him what happened tonight. I decided to call him back later in case it was an accident. I fell asleep and in my dream I saw the room exactly as it was, but a man was standing in the dark and started praying for me. I felt the presence of the Lord and started shaking. Then I woke up. I fell asleep again and had another dream. I dreamed the room exactly like it was and again I felt someone in the room with me, only I didn't see anyone in the room this time, but I knew someone was there. And I knew it was the Lord. Then the Lord said my name. It was so real and loud that I awoke sitting straight up in bed and answering "what?!". I had this same exact dream two more times that night and awoke sitting straight up in bed answering in the same manner. The next morning I called my dad back. We talked for awhile and then he asked me if I had had a low blood sugar the night before. I said "no, but why do you ask". He said, "well, last night I had a really vivid dream and i think it was from the Lord. I dreamt about you and diabetes. I woke up and felt like I was supposed to call you. Then I prayed until the Lord released me."The time he was praying for me was the same exact time that I dreamed somebody came into my room and prayed for me. I thanked him for telling me, but didn't really explain. A few months later, I talked with him again and told him the entire story. He was incredulous. "You know," he said, "that night I thought if I could just go into her room and pray for her!"

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home